- Property ID: 1496
- Post Updated: 2021-06-21 10:16:34
- Sales Revenue: £ 74,000.00
- Location: Other
- Sector: Hairdressing salons
- Ref: BS.0621.37.WS
Established in 2015 this traditional boutique barbers provides a range of services for gentlemen including haircuts, and hot towel shaves.
The business is the only barbers in an expanding village with plenty of new houses being built and there is also a plan to open a new Tesco Express close to the salon, which will increase footfall. There is also plenty of potential to boost revenue by increasing staff.
- Property: Leasehold
- Lease Terms: Tenure: A new ten year lease was signed at the beginning of 2019. Rent review after 5 years No business rates payable (full business rates relief)
- Premises details: The barber shop measures in the region of 30sq meters and has three cutting stations, a waiting area, small desk, unit for storage, kitchenette and toilet. Parking is available outside of the shop and there is separate parking for the owner and staff down the road. The business is located just off the high street (a few steps away from the main parade) where additional parking spaces are also available. The property is located in a large village and civil parish between Littlehampton and Worthing in West Sussex just to the south of the South Downs National Park
- Business Location: West Sussex
- Leasehold rent: 6360